|You really like your PSKMETER and its great to have perfect
signal reports, but gee, it needs its own com port? And if you
only have one com port on your laptop, or have used your com ports
for other devices, you have nothing left to talk to your PSKMETER.
Don't despair! If your computer has a USB port, you can be in
business in 5 minutes. Get this handy Serial-to-USB Converter
cable and plug one end into your PSKMETER and the other end into
the USB port of your computer. Install the driver, and your
problem is solved!
This neat little active converter cable meets the specs shown
below, and enables you to operate your PSKMETER, or PSK31 software
(like Digipan, for example) from the PC USB port. Also enables the
use of a TNC and any other serial comport device. You just might
want a few of these in your shack!
When you order, drivers for Windows ME/XP/2000 come on a
mini-CD that is delivered with the product. If you plan to use the
converter with a Vista computer, download the drivers
for Vista here.
- USB V1.1 Compliant
- Supports Windows 98SE/2000/ME/XP
- Installation driver CD (included) installs
additional serial port instantly
- Supports baud rates from 1,200 to 115,200 baud
- Great addition for the new LapTop that came
without a serial comport
- Also great for modems, palm PCs, digital cameras
- Supports PSKMETER, Small Wonders Lab transceivers,
WinWarbler, RigBlaster, NOMIC and any other serial
- List Price: $19.95
- Technical Support: via email firstname.lastname@example.org
- To order: Click
Order Now !